Sunday 28 February 2016

5 books 7 days readathon February 2016

If you follow me on Instagram (if not than you should - my user name is the same as this blog) than you know over the course of the past week I have been taking part in the 5 books 7 days readathon hosted by a bookstagramer by the name of Lottelikesbooks. Over the course of 7 days, the goal is to read 5 books.

At the start of the readathon I had picked out four of the fives books I had planned to read, but a certain book by the name of Assassin's Quest turned out to be too difficult for me to read in the time flame.

The books I ended up reading were as follows
1. Is It Wrong To Pick Up Girls in Dungeons
2. The Devil is a Part Timer
3. The Bane Chronicles
4. Assassination Classroom
5. Attack on Titan volume 1

No comments:

Post a Comment